1. There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
2. The start date for the prize draw is 01.06.2017
3. Closing date for entry will be 24.00h on 30.09.2017. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize is as follows: £1,500 cash supplied as a cheque.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over who have called Safeguard Insurance on 0800 995 1314 to get a quote and stated reference code SGWIN
8. Employees of Swinton Group Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
9. The winner will be chosen at random by Swinton Group Limited from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to Safeguard Prize Draw, Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
10.The winner will be notified by phone within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the prize draw has ended to attain additional information of postal address to send their prize to.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via phone as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Call us now on: 0800 995 1314
to get a quote
Remember to quote reference code SGWIN