VIEW TO YOUR POLICY 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
Available on any device
Use on mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop
Safe and secure
Register an account to access your policies securely
Get help or ask questions in Live Chat
What can I do in My Account?
View My Policy
- View my live policy documents
- View my cover level
- View my renewal date
- View my No Claims Bonus status
Renew My Policy
- View my renewal quote
- Renew my policy
- Pay by credit or debit card, or
- Continue my monthly instalments
Manage My Policy
- Update my contact details (Including telephone number and email)
- Upload proof of No Claims Bonus and other documents
- Go paperless
You can register for the online My Account in a few moments. Just follow these steps and you'll be able to access your policy details online 24/7.
To register for My Account:
- Go to My Account and select "Register account".
- Enter the policy number, the postcode of the correspondence address on your policy and the policyholder’s date of birth.
- Enter the email address you’d like to use for your account, and then again in the "Confirm email address" field. We‘ll use this email address to authenticate your registration, and send you emails about your username and password if you forget these.
- Create a new password and enter it in the "Password" and "Confirm password" fields. Your password needs to be at least eight characters long and contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number.
- Select "Create Account".
To complete your registration you'll need to enter the verification code in the email we‘ve sent you. It’s advised that you do this as soon as possible, as the code will expire within 24 hours and you'll have to start your registration again.
If you’ve successfully completed registration, you’ll see a message that says "Registered successfully", and you’ll be able to log into your online account.
If you need help registering, just select the Live Chat button on this website.
The chat button will only be displayed when we have chat agents available to assist you.
We're available on Live Chat at the following times:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Saturday: 9am to 5pm
You can reset your password online in just a few moments. Follow these steps and we'll send you a link to select a new password straightaway.
- Go to My Account and select 'Log into my account'.
- Select 'Forgotten Password'.
- Enter your email address and select ‘Reset Password’.
You'll receive an email with a code to reset your password. Please note, this code will expire after one hour, and you’ll need to repeat these steps again.
It’s super quick and simple to upload a document to My Account, just follow these steps;
- Log into the My Account and select “Manage Policy”
- Go to the “Upload Documents” section and select "Choose file"
- Here you can add the file you need to upload. If you upload the incorrect file, you can select ‘x’ next to the document
- Select "Add File"
You won’t be able to upload your file if it’s bigger than 3MB.
You won’t be able to see which documents you've uploaded, but when you successfully upload a document it briefly displays the message "Your document has been uploaded".
Once you’ve uploaded a document to My Account, you’ll see a message that shows “This file has been successfully uploaded.” If you don’t see this message, your file has not been uploaded and you’ll need to try again.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to view the document once you have uploaded it.
If you haven’t received an email from us containing your verification code after you’ve registered your account, please check your junk or spam folders. If you have already done this and still haven’t received the email, you can select "Resend Code" and you’ll be sent a new code.