Win a £200 John Lewis Gift Voucher
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: Safeguard, a trading name of Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 309599. Company registration number: 756681. Registered address: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- To enter the prize draw, you must follow the Safeguard Insurance Facebook page & comment using #SafeguardHome OR you must follow Safeguard Insurance on Twitter (X) & reply to the giveaway post using #SafeguardHome
- This prize draw will run from 6th November 2023 until 12pm on 1st December 2023
- The prize is as follows: 1x £200 John Lewis Gift Voucher
- This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over.
- The prize is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified via social media within 7 working days of 1st December 2023.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize draw cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize draw can be withdrawn at any time.
- Employees of Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited and Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- The winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to Safeguard, Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, global pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.