Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: Swinton Group Ltd. (company no 756681.) whose registered office is Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
1. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
2. The start date for the competition is 12th December 2017
3. Closing date for entry will be 15th December at 23:59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize for the winner is as follows: £200 Love 2 Shop voucher.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. This competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over only who have shared (Facebook) or retweeted (Twitter) our competition post and have submitted a photograph of their ‘campervan, caravan or motorhome’ via the Safeguard Facebook or Twitter pages. Rude or offensive posts will not be accepted.
8. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
9. A winner will be chosen by Swinton’s judging panel from all entries. The decision of the judges is final.
10. The winner will be notified by social media within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner via the social media account they chose to enter the competition.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants via Facebook and Twitter as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the competition by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Call us now on: 0800 995 1314
to get a quote
Remember to quote reference code SGWIN