Caravan Breakdown Cover
You wouldn't want anything to spoil your holiday, so cover yourself in the event that your caravan breaks down. Whether the problem is the caravan itself or the car doing the towing, our caravan breakdown cover can help get you moving again.
How we can help
- Home Start & Roadside breakdown assistance for both caravan and car (vehicles must be under 20 years old and with a maximum total weight of 3.5 tonnes).
- Recovery of caravan and car to any single destination of your choice in the UK following a breakdown.
- European breakdown cover for trips which do not exceed 90 days (also includes vehicle recovery back to the UK).
- The European breakdown cover also provides alternative travel arrangements to get you home if your repairs take longer than eight hours (maximum £750 per party and car hire limit is £75 per day).
- With European breakdown cover you could benefit from emergency accommodation costs if repairs to your vehicle take longer than eight hours (maximum £35 per person per night and maximum total claim £750).
This policy can not be purchased on its own and must be bought as an addition to your insurance policy.
Call us now on: 0800 068 7994
to get a quote